Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joying will using Corning Gorilla Glass touch screen
(12-08-2016, 05:44 PM)machcnz Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 05:30 PM)lbdroid Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 07:12 AM)machcnz Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 12:40 AM)rambo Wrote: Joying will using Corning Gorilla Glass touch screen on android car stereo later.

Interesting - who will be certifying these units as genuine "Corning Gorilla Glass"?  

Perhaps the same guys who certify that pumpkin brand head units are running Android 6.0 with API level 19?

Excellent reply Smile  Did you hear that google is officially endorsing these products too Smile

No I hadn't heard that. Learn something new every day  Wink
(11-28-2016, 09:18 PM)1234qwerasdfzxcv Wrote: I wonder whoTF used keys, knives, screwdrivers and similar sharp tools at the radio screen, especially while driving? Is it dangerous to use sharp things while driving?!?

It therefore has such inscriptions, some samples =>
Do not operate the audio system in an unsafe manner while driving.  page-8

Do not adjust your radio while you are driving. 

And #1 is  while driving?!?

There is no escape from the idiots, I often have to write such instructions. Please Joying update yours user manual.
Bye the way all must to be idiot proof, i'm very big fan of Poka-yoke ot better Baka-yoke

I think it's great. Sometimes my cb cord rubs on the screen and scratches it. I have also got mosquito repellent on my screen and it permanently stained it.
(12-22-2017, 04:57 PM)jodybgoode Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 09:18 PM)1234qwerasdfzxcv Wrote: I wonder whoTF used keys, knives, screwdrivers and similar sharp tools at the radio screen, especially while driving? Is it dangerous to use sharp things while driving?!?

It therefore has such inscriptions, some samples =>
Do not operate the audio system in an unsafe manner while driving.  page-8

Do not adjust your radio while you are driving. 

And #1 is  while driving?!?

There is no escape from the idiots, I often have to write such instructions. Please Joying update yours user manual.
Bye the way all must to be idiot proof, i'm very big fan of Poka-yoke ot better Baka-yoke

I think it's great. Sometimes my cb cord rubs on the screen and scratches it. I have also got mosquito repellent on my screen and it permanently stained it.

I think the sarcasm in the thread went over your head.
Joying never has and never will use any corning brand product in their POS radios. Any claims that they would are complete fabrications, like everything else they say.