Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am/fm dual adapter needed
Hi Joying (or anybody else can help me), i'm looking for a dual am/fm antenna adapter/splitter.

Here you can see the back of my factory unit, with red marked the two antenna sockets. So, my JY Honda Harness has only one socket (the bigger one) instead of the two i need.

[Image: CRV_Back_Connectors_2012.jpg?dl=0]

Anyone knows where i can buy the adapter i need?
Honda CRV 2011 JY-HL122 MCTD Unit - Order #100005045
image not working
~ With My Back To The Rise I'll Make My Stand
(11-21-2016, 11:32 PM)Rick1971 Wrote: image not working

ops! sorry, i updated the link.
thanks
lol, still not working
~ With My Back To The Rise I'll Make My Stand
(11-22-2016, 05:36 PM)Rick1971 Wrote: lol, still not working

Very strange, you can't see the image and either can't click on the "Here" word in my first post?

The image url is this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7zfuddeu9aymh...2.jpg?dl=0
I would go with the main (FM) antenna only and I would try to see if the AM gets something. (I would guess that it will work fairly well, maybe not with the same sensitivity as the OEM unit, but who listens AM those days, when you have Sirius-XM?).
Btw, as a side-note, in your place I would try to reuse the OEM GPS antenna that seem to already be in place.
JY-UQ129(4.4.4) - Yaris 2009
(11-23-2016, 12:56 PM)sorinakis Wrote: I would go with the main (FM) antenna only and I would try to see if the AM gets something. (I would guess that it will work fairly well, maybe not with the same sensitivity as the OEM unit, but who listens AM those days, when you have Sirius-XM?).
Btw, as a side-note, in your place I would try to reuse the OEM GPS antenna that seem to already be in place.

hi sorinakis
yes i've connected only the main (bigger) one, FM works fine but AM gets nothing. no big problem, of course, but if there is a simple Y adapter...
and i have already reused the oem gps antenna by this GT5-1PP-HU plug pin to SMA male adapter, it works very well

and also oem amplifier, oem rearcamera, oem swc, oem AUX-in port are already working Big Grin

now i'm studying the wiring diagram in the workshop manual to keep also the oem microphone (placed in ceiling floor near the mirror) and the oem usb port placed in the gloove box in front of the passenger's seat....
Hello! can you help me? did you make some pictures during the changes?
(11-23-2016, 12:56 PM)sorinakis Wrote: I would go with the main (FM) antenna only and I would try to see if the AM gets something. (I would guess that it will work fairly well, maybe not with the same sensitivity as the OEM unit, but who listens AM those days, when you have Sirius-XM?).

Who uses AM? Uh... everybody? FM is pointless, all they carry is idiotic teenagers howling and communist propaganda.

(11-28-2017, 07:15 AM)Wavsound Wrote: Hello! can you help me? did you make some pictures during the changes?

Nobody here made changes. They just plugged it in.
Popeye: the steering wheel control work on your new android navigation?